My lazy ass finally got a job YAY!!!

If it's not covered by one of those other categories, you should probably talk about it here. Be nice.

My lazy ass finally got a job YAY!!!

Postby cutelittlepsycho20 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:44 pm

Now working at Party City!!

I now finally have a job that might not suck as much ass as "Little Sleezer's"

I'm so excited that i will not be a broke ass ho any longer.

:twisted:
I hate that saying: "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Because what's the point of having cake when you aren't able to savour and enjoy every tastey morsel it has to offer you.....
cutelittlepsycho20

Postby FreyaFire » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:02 am

Congrats!
"Normal is just a setting on the dryer..."~Me
"Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end" -Spock, Star Trek VI
"Dink dink, dink dink dink dink dink dink..." -'jawas' from Spaceballs
FreyaFire

Postby abreeskye » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:53 am

Congrats...I know how it is...

I haven't been by Party City so far this halloween season...do they have some pretty cool stuff?
abreeskye

Postby cutelittlepsycho20 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:50 am

they have cool stuff right now. id say dont wait too long it was crowed there last night.

id say the halloween super store next to east town is your best bet though

Because what's the point of having cake when you aren't able to savour and enjoy every tastey morsel it has to offer you.....
cutelittlepsycho20

Postby happy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:34 am

can you "hook" it up?
:P
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy

Postby Bigun » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:05 am

Good, and stick with it.
Bigun

Postby Coor » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:15 pm

Congrats.
"It was inappropiate and definatly hott..."
Coor
the post whore

Postby Russo » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:19 pm

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

For real, I worked at Party City during Halloween season a few years ago. The week leading up to Halloween is hellacious: the parents start yelling because costumes aren't in stock (who waits the day before to get a costume?!), kids puke in the aisles, and if you're working for the same management I did, you won't get any breaks. I was working 12-hour shifts without a single minute away from the register (not even for the bathroom). The day before Halloween I just said fuck it, and walked out.

But, uh, good luck with your new job! You get a pretty good discount, from what I remember.
If she were a street gang, I'd go to war with her with bottles and chains.
Russo

Postby cutelittlepsycho20 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:26 am

Russo wrote:RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

For real, I worked at Party City during Halloween season a few years ago. The week leading up to Halloween is hellacious: the parents start yelling because costumes aren't in stock (who waits the day before to get a costume?!), kids puke in the aisles, and if you're working for the same management I did, you won't get any breaks. I was working 12-hour shifts without a single minute away from the register (not even for the bathroom). The day before Halloween I just said fuck it, and walked out.

But, uh, good luck with your new job! You get a pretty good discount, from what I remember.

thx for the heads up. i hope they dont try to jerk me around, it will come as a very rude awakening to those beeotches. :shoots: ill rip them a new asshole in front of the customers.

cutelittlepsycho20

Postby iblis » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:00 pm

Russo wrote: I was working 12-hour shifts without a single minute away from the register (not even for the bathroom).

bet if you crapped your pants a few times, they would've started giving you potty breaks.

:tup:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:36 am

cutelittlepsycho20 wrote:
Russo wrote:RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

thx for the heads up. i hope they dont try to jerk me around, it will come as a very rude awakening to those beeotches. :shoots: ill rip them a new asshole in front of the customers.

and now we know why you didn't have a job before!
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
karmakaze

Postby DarkVader » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:23 pm

karmakaze wrote:and now we know why you didn't have a job before!

Eh, if it's someplace you're not ever going to use as a reference, and you're really wanting to quit, I'd say it could be quite the cathartic experience.

And sometimes having an employee walk out when it's REALLY busy can be a wakeup call for a bad manager. Won't help you, but might make the next person's life easier.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
DarkVader
Site Admin

Postby iblis » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:43 am

a wake up call, or just piss in their cheerios. either way, if they're a bad manager, it's all good. :mrgreen:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!

Return to General