New to Knoxville.

Want to let the rest of us know you've arrived? do it here.

New to Knoxville.

Postby giger » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:38 pm

Hey what's up guys/gals,


I just moved to Knoxville, TN from Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Can anyone tell me what kind of industrial scene there is around here?

Also are there any fetish parties around this area?

And where do bands play around here?


Thanks for the help!!
:transform:
User avatar
giger
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 pm
Location: Luttrell, TN

Re: New to Knoxville.

Postby Russo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:14 am

giger wrote:Can anyone tell me what kind of industrial scene there is around here?


Hah, "industrial scene". There's like 5 of us. Sometimes we go out for beer and talk about how much Ministry sucks now. :D
If she were a street gang, I'd go to war with her with bottles and chains.
User avatar
Russo
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:41 am

Re: New to Knoxville.

Postby giger » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Russo wrote:
giger wrote:Can anyone tell me what kind of industrial scene there is around here?


Hah, "industrial scene". There's like 5 of us. Sometimes we go out for beer and talk about how much Ministry sucks now. :D



o_o Damn I feel like I moved into a black hole... There doesn't seem to be anything too do around here.



Yeah and Ministry does suck now, I haven't really liked them since psalm 69
Last edited by giger on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
giger
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 pm
Location: Luttrell, TN

Postby junkie christ » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm

i really liked the last ministry album, but its no fuckin mind is a terrible thing to taste (they peaked there).

Its not a total black hole here, despite what popular opinion says.

I added you to myspace, ill message you later today.
Last edited by junkie christ on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O(+>
Drinking makes you the same asshole your father was.
http://www.knoxnihilism.com/forum - site admin.
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
User avatar
junkie christ
Over 5000 Posts. Beware the Junkie Rant!
 
Posts: 5184
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:11 am
Location: doomed to fail

Postby Hardcoregirl » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Well, I think we have considerably less old people than Florida at least.

Why did you move to Knoxville? School?


As far as the fetish stuff, check out KnoxFetish.com, also there are "what is fetish" events every few months.

I just find my own shit to do. We have plenty of craft stores, lol.
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby giger » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:30 pm

Alright cool, I think I might go check out Temple one of these nights..



junkie christ wrote:i really liked the last ministry album, but its no fuckin mind is a terrible thing to taste (they peaked there).

Its not a total black hole here, despite what popular opinion says.

I added you to myspace, ill message you later today.
User avatar
giger
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 pm
Location: Luttrell, TN

Postby giger » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:38 pm

I moved here because the cost of living in Florida is ridiculous, And there are too many asshole and old people!!
Thanks for that URL I just signed up there..
Yeah maybe I'll goto a craft store and built myself a birdhouse or something..:selfbonk:





Hardcoregirl wrote:Well, I think we have considerably less old people than Florida at least.

Why did you move to Knoxville? School?


As far as the fetish stuff, check out KnoxFetish.com, also there are "what is fetish" events every few months.

I just find my own shit to do. We have plenty of craft stores, lol.
User avatar
giger
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 pm
Location: Luttrell, TN

Postby andalou » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Hey, fellow Floridian. I just moved here from Tallahassee a few months ago. I can tell you with the utmost confidence that it is so much better here than in Florida. It takes a little time to find your way around and at first it seems like there's nothing to do, but there's actually quite a bit of fun to be had. You should really check Temple out sometime.
User avatar
andalou
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby nyx » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:16 am

Welcome!
in training........
nyx
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:14 pm
Location: here


Return to Hi, I'm new here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron