Delete my account.. I'm fucking done

The administrative forum - messages to and from the moderators

Delete my account.. I'm fucking done

Postby drkv4mp » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:52 pm

yeah.. Delete my account. I'm done. I don't need a bunch of Gothier than thou fucking hippocrites talkin shit to me.. So delete my account.


pce
drkv4mp
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:16 pm

Postby Hardcoregirl » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:17 am

LOL, why do people post shit like this? To be dramatic?

Because I know Jon is gonna take the trouble to go delete some douche's account because he got his panties in a twist.

:roll:
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby gothic_spleen » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:21 am

ok because im friends with storm, and atleast i think im friends with HG?......

storm, its KG grow thicker skin, dont let bullshit get to u, what doesnt kill makes u stronger, or scars u for life.....when people give u shit just let it go, or take a dump on their chest


HG....i dont even know where to begin, plz dont be so ....whats the word....abbrasive? if he wants to write let him write, he didnt personally offend anyone, or have intentions to do so....before u go all ape shit, im not attacking you, just making a suggestion.
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby footprintzinthesand » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:24 am

I didn't know accounts could be deleted, unless they were like, brand-spankin'-new... I thought most posts had to be left up for "historical purposes", unless for obvious reasons...
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby elasticwings » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:06 am

gothic_spleen wrote:HG....i dont even know where to begin, plz dont be so ....whats the word....abbrasive? if he wants to write let him write, he didnt personally offend anyone, or have intentions to do so....before u go all ape shit, im not attacking you, just making a suggestion.


Dude, if somebody posts their shit online. They should expect feedback positive, negative, or a mix of both. If he didn't want anybody to say anything about it, he should have put it in a private blog or wrote it on a journal at home. Stop being so damn PC and trying to make peace for everybody.
"Solaris x86 is now where Linux was 4 years ago"
User avatar
elasticwings
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:38 am

Postby gothic_spleen » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:46 am

elasticwings wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:HG....i dont even know where to begin, plz dont be so ....whats the word....abbrasive? if he wants to write let him write, he didnt personally offend anyone, or have intentions to do so....before u go all ape shit, im not attacking you, just making a suggestion.


Dude, if somebody posts their shit online. They should expect feedback positive, negative, or a mix of both. If he didn't want anybody to say anything about it, he should have put it in a private blog or wrote it on a journal at home. Stop being so damn PC and trying to make peace for everybody.


ok point taken ...KISS MY ASS!!!!!! :roll:
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby Hardcoregirl » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:31 am

Hey Spleen,

I don't believe I went "ape shit" I just gave my honest opinion which is the risk when you post things on the internet. I think you are a really nice guy and that you mean well, and I have nothing personal against you. Now your friend went "ape shit" when I expressed my opinion, which is believe stil is allowed on KG, though personal attacks such as his aren't.

I know you mean well, but you are coming dangerously close to what we used to call a "care bear" around here....perhaps you should discuss with some of the friends you bring along the way most internet forums seem to go.

I know I can be a total cunt sometimes. But in this case I really wasn't trying to be. If someone actually considers themself a poet, and actually considers publication, I think they should get ready for some real-life criticism. I even meant it to be constructive criticism, in my own smart ass sorta way.
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby gothic_spleen » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:57 pm

Hardcoregirl wrote:Hey Spleen,

I don't believe I went "ape shit" I just gave my honest opinion which is the risk when you post things on the internet. I think you are a really nice guy and that you mean well, and I have nothing personal against you. Now your friend went "ape shit" when I expressed my opinion, which is believe stil is allowed on KG, though personal attacks such as his aren't.

I know you mean well, but you are coming dangerously close to what we used to call a "care bear" around here....perhaps you should discuss with some of the friends you bring along the way most internet forums seem to go.

I know I can be a total cunt sometimes. But in this case I really wasn't trying to be. If someone actually considers themself a poet, and actually considers publication, I think they should get ready for some real-life criticism. I even meant it to be constructive criticism, in my own smart ass sorta way.



point taken, i dont wish to be known as a care bare....so ill try to work on becoming more of a dick, cause apparently thats what "TRUE"goths do.....top of my list ill be a dick to everyone, no one will like me, ill be safe because my lil bubble wont be broken....no one will be close, cause they arent good enough.....whew thanx for the lesson, now the student will go and put it to good use......
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby elasticwings » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:06 pm

gothic_spleen wrote:point taken, i dont wish to be known as a care bare....so ill try to work on becoming more of a dick, cause apparently thats what "TRUE"goths do.....top of my list ill be a dick to everyone, no one will like me, ill be safe because my lil bubble wont be broken....no one will be close, cause they arent good enough.....whew thanx for the lesson, now the student will go and put it to good use......


Image
"Solaris x86 is now where Linux was 4 years ago"
User avatar
elasticwings
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:38 am

Postby footprintzinthesand » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:18 pm

elasticwings wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:point taken, i dont wish to be known as a care bare....so ill try to work on becoming more of a dick, cause apparently thats what "TRUE"goths do.....top of my list ill be a dick to everyone, no one will like me, ill be safe because my lil bubble wont be broken....no one will be close, cause they arent good enough.....whew thanx for the lesson, now the student will go and put it to good use......


Image


I can't believe Arnold Schwartzenneger (ok, fuck correct spelling for once) was ever elected into office... What's next, a fucking robot for governer, sent from the future to save Edward Furlong?
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby Hardcoregirl » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:37 pm

gothic_spleen wrote:
point taken, i dont wish to be known as a care bare....so ill try to work on becoming more of a dick, cause apparently thats what "TRUE"goths do.....top of my list ill be a dick to everyone, no one will like me, ill be safe because my lil bubble wont be broken....no one will be close, cause they arent good enough.....whew thanx for the lesson, now the student will go and put it to good use......


No, you don't need to be a dick for no reason. No one likes a jackass. I am never a bitch for no reason. If someone is stupid I'll tell them, if someone is a piece of shit, I'll let them know. If they need to learn to write, I'll be the one to give constructive criticism.

But being assertive and expressing your opinions and not letting people walk all over you is a good thing.

Plenty of people like me and I am a total cunt sometimes, and I have enough friends I'm quite close to.


Really, you should learn that the world is not black or white ,its more a shade of gray.
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby gothic_spleen » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:25 pm

Hardcoregirl wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:
point taken, i dont wish to be known as a care bare....so ill try to work on becoming more of a dick, cause apparently thats what "TRUE"goths do.....top of my list ill be a dick to everyone, no one will like me, ill be safe because my lil bubble wont be broken....no one will be close, cause they arent good enough.....whew thanx for the lesson, now the student will go and put it to good use......


No, you don't need to be a dick for no reason. No one likes a jackass. I am never a bitch for no reason. If someone is stupid I'll tell them, if someone is a piece of shit, I'll let them know. If they need to learn to write, I'll be the one to give constructive criticism.

But being assertive and expressing your opinions and not letting people walk all over you is a good thing.

Plenty of people like me and I am a total cunt sometimes, and I have enough friends I'm quite close to.


Really, you should learn that the world is not black or white ,its more a shade of gray.


oddly enough i think i disagree with u on everything or almost everything, and somehow i still like you.....lol.....i was trying a poor drunken attempt at sarcassem...u will have to excuse my spelling slightly drnk now.....trust me i know grey....sometimes i reside there....and yet sometimes i have to take a side...i was coming to the defense of a friend, storm and I have been through some tough scrapes together, if u really new him, the true him, you may see some good qualitys...he give the shirt on his back to an enemy....

I never got to see what he posted, it was edited before i could see it, but after seeing the blog, i can imagine.....
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby gothic_spleen » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:26 pm

elasticwings wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:point taken, i dont wish to be known as a care bare....so ill try to work on becoming more of a dick, cause apparently thats what "TRUE"goths do.....top of my list ill be a dick to everyone, no one will like me, ill be safe because my lil bubble wont be broken....no one will be close, cause they arent good enough.....whew thanx for the lesson, now the student will go and put it to good use......


Image

who was winning?....whew glad i was actually talking to you!!!....oh wait a min...I wasnt!!!!
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby footprintzinthesand » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:02 pm

You've totally lost me.................................. o_o
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby DarkVader » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:34 am

humanponygirl213 wrote:I didn't know accounts could be deleted, unless they were like, brand-spankin'-new... I thought most posts had to be left up for "historical purposes", unless for obvious reasons...


Absolutely correct. We DO NOT delete accounts. Ever. No matter how many times you ask.

What "delete my account" really means is "please ban me".

And I actually make you ask more than once before I'll do that.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
User avatar
DarkVader
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Knoxville


Return to tape, red, adminstrative

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron