Atheist Blood Drive

What's going on!

Moderator: Arkady

Atheist Blood Drive

Postby Hardcoregirl » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:41 am

http://www.atheistvolunteers.org/node/20

I hate when people tell me atheists are selfish unhappy people.


I'd totally do this if I didn't pass out everytime they take my life force.
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Re: Atheist Blood Drive

Postby ophelia » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:53 am

Hardcoregirl wrote:http://www.atheistvolunteers.org/node/20

I hate when people tell me atheists are selfish unhappy people.


I'd totally do this if I didn't pass out everytime they take my life force.


But Morgan, what if a good Christian gets our "evil infested" blood and then can't get into heaven?

;)
Sure, I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter.
User avatar
ophelia
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:28 am

Re: Atheist Blood Drive

Postby Silent Huntress » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:05 pm

ophelia wrote:
But Morgan, what if a good Christian gets our "evil infested" blood and then can't get into heaven?

;)


Guess they'll just have to get over it. This sounds like a marvelous idea. Anyone organizing?
"Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting"

"The flip side of the maternal instinct is the killer instinct."

-Dr. Ruthless aka Melissa Soalt, self defense instructor
User avatar
Silent Huntress
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:58 am
Location: stalking elusive prey

Postby DarkVader » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 pm

I'd consider it - if I weren't terrified of needles.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
User avatar
DarkVader
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Knoxville

Postby blackheart2358 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:28 pm

I figgure all of the bible thumpers will end up patting themselves on the back saying that it was their prayers that put the spirit of god in you and thats what moved you to donate blood and sign up to be an organ donor , after all a bunch of hethens would never do something like this on their own



now .... if a bunch of you show up for this all gothed out
PLEASE take pictures of peoples reaction
Drinking is my religion ... wil you join me in a prayer
blackheart2358
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:34 pm

Postby TheInfiniteMonkey » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:36 pm

blackheart2358 wrote:I figgure all of the bible thumpers will end up patting themselves on the back saying that it was their prayers that put the spirit of god in you and thats what moved you to donate blood and sign up to be an organ donor , after all a bunch of hethens would never do something like this on their own



now .... if a bunch of you show up for this all gothed out
PLEASE take pictures of peoples reaction


All gothed out... and holding a measuring cup.
“A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.â€
User avatar
TheInfiniteMonkey
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:09 pm
Location: I'm not telling, last time you sank my battleship!


Return to Upcoming Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron