Arrr, matey! Dishes!

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:53 pm

karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.


Well, I guess I really don't know the filthy scumbag!!

Oh, umm, did I just say that? I was just kidding.... :roll:


thats the spirit
you crazy cunt


Thanks for the compliment, guy! That just made my day! :-)
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:55 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.


Well, I guess I really don't know the filthy scumbag!!

Oh, umm, did I just say that? I was just kidding.... :roll:


thats the spirit
you crazy cunt


Thanks for the compliment, guy! That just made my day! :-)

note that i edited mine for the pirate theme of this thread.

don't take stuff so seriously.
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:59 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:Thanks for the compliment, guy! That just made my day!


I don't think you heard me.

Image

Srsly, I hope this is some joke I'm missing because I haven't read KG in a few months.

If it's not, what the eff. Stop gaying up the scene. "SOMEONE DID SOMETHING BUT OF COURSE I PREFER TO DEAL WITH IT BY PASSIVELY FAKE-MENTIONING IT LOL BEING AN ADULT IS HARD"

Tits or GTFO.
I was born a bastard - and then I just got worse.
User avatar
Jack
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:21 pm
Location: Invisible

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:00 pm

karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.


Well, I guess I really don't know the filthy scumbag!!

Oh, umm, did I just say that? I was just kidding.... :roll:


thats the spirit
you crazy cunt


Thanks for the compliment, guy! That just made my day! :-)

note that i edited mine for the pirate theme of this thread.

don't take stuff so seriously.


Ahoy, there, matey!!! Or some shit like that.....

A "crazy cunt" is alot less derogatory than being called a "dirty bilge-rat"...
Much appreciation for taking it down a notch!! :-)
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Re: damn scallywags

Postby iblis » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:05 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:Am I supposed to take offense to that?

You'll have to let me know, my head must be in the sand again... :roll:

if you're asking if i intended to piss you off, then the easiest answer i have is that if you have to ask, then i didn't intend it as such.

humanponygirl213 wrote:Btw, i'm sure that was an insult, due to recent circumstances and, whatta ya know, drama...

recent circumstances... involving lobsters, maybe?

humanponygirl213 wrote:If it is, which I highly suspect it is, are you so sure that you have any room to talk? You also don't even know the half of what's going on, so I wouldn't assume shit if I were you. Has NOT A DAMN THING to do with you either.

actually, i don't even know the whole of what's going on.

so why don't you go right ahead and tell us... about the lobsters?

humanponygirl213 wrote:I'm sure that one will get me banned, so... go ahead and ban me, it probably would've happened some time or another... besides, i'm not one of the cool "gath" kids, I don't belong on here... boo hoo... :-x

you have lobsters in your vagina?
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Re: damn scallywags

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:21 pm

iblis wrote:you have lobsters in your vagina?


Actually, umm.... no, I don't..... I'm not quite sure what my ridiculously pristine vagina has anything to do with lobsters, pirates, or any of the rest of this conversation, for that matter... Your subconscious must be trying to tell you something about your neglected, long-time crab infestation... You might wanna get that checked out soon, man...
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Re: damn scallywags

Postby iblis » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:37 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
iblis wrote:you have lobsters in your vagina?


Actually, umm.... no, I don't..... I'm not quite sure what my ridiculously pristine vagina has anything to do with lobsters, pirates, or any of the rest of this conversation, for that matter... Your subconscious must be trying to tell you something about your neglected, long-time crab infestation... You might wanna get that checked out soon, man...

infestation, hell! those aren't crabs; they're larva.

i'm growing my own army, you see.

Image
Last edited by iblis on Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby happy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:20 pm

zoidberg
ffs people lighen up lol
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Re: damn scallywags

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:27 pm

iblis wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
iblis wrote:you have lobsters in your vagina?


Actually, umm.... no, I don't..... I'm not quite sure what my ridiculously pristine vagina has anything to do with lobsters, pirates, or any of the rest of this conversation, for that matter... Your subconscious must be trying to tell you something about your neglected, long-time crab infestation... You might wanna get that checked out soon, man...

infestation, hell! those aren't crabs; they're larva.

i'm growing my own army, you see.

Image


I can vouch. I have seen them.
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Postby DarkVader » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Damn. Funniest thread I've seen all day.

I'm half tempted to ban the lot of you for a day, just to see the thread get even funnier when I turn your accounts back on.

Arrrr!
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
User avatar
DarkVader
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Knoxville

Postby happy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:17 pm

DarkVader wrote:Damn. Funniest thread I've seen all day.

I'm half tempted to ban the lot of you for a day, just to see the thread get even funnier when I turn your accounts back on.

Arrrr!

in 1980's highpitched cawk rawk voice "I've got too much time on my hands"
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Postby happy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:18 pm

btw did I mention lol?
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.


Well, I guess I really don't know the filthy scumbag!!

Oh, umm, did I just say that? I was just kidding.... :roll:


thats the spirit
you crazy cunt


Thanks for the compliment, guy! That just made my day! :-)

note that i edited mine for the pirate theme of this thread.

don't take stuff so seriously.


Ahoy, there, matey!!! Or some shit like that.....

A "crazy cunt" is alot less derogatory than being called a "dirty bilge-rat"...
Much appreciation for taking it down a notch!! :-)
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:31 pm

happy wrote:
DarkVader wrote:Damn. Funniest thread I've seen all day.

I'm half tempted to ban the lot of you for a day, just to see the thread get even funnier when I turn your accounts back on.

Arrrr!

in 1980's highpitched cawk rawk voice "I've got too much time on my hands"


Damn you for even reminding me of the "lame-itivity" of the band Styx... lol.....
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby TiredUnhappy » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:46 pm

:rofl:

great dishes too.
I masturbate to ronald mc donald's pictures every night while listening to 'like a virgin' by madonna
User avatar
TiredUnhappy
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:37 am

Postby Hardcoregirl » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:50 pm

Wow, and I thought I was 'noid.
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby happy » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:35 pm

avoid the noid Image
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Postby footprintzinthesand » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:32 am

Yeah, being called a "dirty bilge-rat" and thinking negatively about it, how paranoid of me.... Nobody should even give being labeled a "dirty bilge-rat" a second thought.... :roll:
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby happy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:39 am

is only the internet !
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Postby karmakaze » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:23 am

humanponygirl213 wrote:Yeah, being called a "dirty bilge-rat" and thinking negatively about it, how paranoid of me.... Nobody should even give being labeled a "dirty bilge-rat" a second thought.... :roll:


i call my friends far worse things.
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Postby Hardcoregirl » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 am

humanponygirl213 wrote:Yeah, being called a "dirty bilge-rat" and thinking negatively about it, how paranoid of me.... Nobody should even give being labeled a "dirty bilge-rat" a second thought.... :roll:


I suppose you just crawled out from under a rock. The thread is about pirate dishes, you were asking about pirates, and then iblis demonstrated pirate talk...

Did you miss Pirates of The Carribean?

*sigh* Lily-livered land lubbers...
"Oh no. Please don't antagonize hardcoregirl. We'll all regret it." -DarkVader
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

PreviousNext

Return to The Dumpster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron