Arrr, matey! Dishes!

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

Arrr, matey! Dishes!

Postby Nephilim » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:48 am

NashvilleGothic.com - Administrator
Salvation in Nashville - co-founding DJ
User avatar
Nephilim
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:09 pm
Location: Nashvillistan

Postby Hardcoregirl » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:44 pm

Cool. I have recently become more fascinated with pottery...I think I'm gonna take a class or something at http://www.mightymud.com
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby Coor » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:56 pm

I love that. What better way to find your bottle at a party than having it in one of those jugs...
"It was inappropiate and definatly hott..."
Coor
the post whore
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:28 am
Location: Nashville

Postby footprintzinthesand » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:09 pm

The dishes are somewhat interesting, but what the fuck's up with this damn new pirate trend? :roll:
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby DarkVader » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:30 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:The dishes are somewhat interesting, but what the fuck's up with this damn new pirate trend? :roll:


New? It's been a theme around here for years.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
User avatar
DarkVader
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Knoxville

Postby footprintzinthesand » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:00 pm

DarkVader wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:The dishes are somewhat interesting, but what the fuck's up with this damn new pirate trend? :roll:


New? It's been a theme around here for years.


Has it? I'm just now starting to notice kids calling themselves "pirates" , and the other shit that accompanies it that I can't think of at the moment...
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby iblis » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:57 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
DarkVader wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:The dishes are somewhat interesting, but what the fuck's up with this damn new pirate trend? :roll:


New? It's been a theme around here for years.


Has it? I'm just now starting to notice kids calling themselves "pirates" , and the other shit that accompanies it that I can't think of at the moment...

september 19th is "talk like a pirate day"

if what you're noticing is recent, it could easily be attributed to that.

that, or you've 'ad yer head in the sand, ye dirty bilge-rat!
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Bone » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:12 pm

Ummm... think I just started my x-mas want list
Be Scene, Not Herd
Bone's Lair
User avatar
Bone
KGB Bone Daddy
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Knoxville TN

damn scallywags

Postby footprintzinthesand » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:03 pm

iblis wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
DarkVader wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:The dishes are somewhat interesting, but what the fuck's up with this damn new pirate trend? :roll:


New? It's been a theme around here for years.


Has it? I'm just now starting to notice kids calling themselves "pirates" , and the other shit that accompanies it that I can't think of at the moment...

september 19th is "talk like a pirate day"

if what you're noticing is recent, it could easily be attributed to that.

that, or you've 'ad yer head in the sand, ye dirty bilge-rat!


Am I supposed to take offense to that? You'll have to let me know, my head must be in the sand again... :roll:

Btw, i'm sure that was an insult, due to recent circumstances and, whatta ya know, drama... If it is, which I highly suspect it is, are you so sure that you have any room to talk? You also don't even know the half of what's going on, so I wouldn't assume shit if I were you. Has NOT A DAMN THING to do with you either.

I'm sure that one will get me banned, so... go ahead and ban me, it probably would've happened some time or another... besides, i'm not one of the cool "gath" kids, I don't belong on here... boo hoo... :-x
Last edited by footprintzinthesand on Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:41 am

I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:31 am

humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:57 pm

karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Re: damn scallywags

Postby karlaBOO » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:00 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:Am I supposed to take offense to that? You'll have to let me know, my head must be in the sand again... :roll:

Btw, i'm sure that was an insult, due to recent circumstances and, whatta ya know, drama... If it is, which I highly suspect it is, are you so sure that you have any room to talk? You also don't even know the half of what's going on, so I wouldn't assume shit if I were you. Has NOT A DAMN THING to do with you either.

I'm sure that one will get me banned, so... go ahead and ban me, it probably would've happened some time or another... besides, i'm not one of the cool "gath" kids, I don't belong on here... boo hoo... :-x


Wow. THAT was completely out of no where. Dood, paranoia isn't just a river in Egypt. :lol: I kill me.
"I swear, by my pretty, floral bonnet, I WILL END YOU" :)
User avatar
karlaBOO
Moderator
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: knoxville

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:05 pm

No, there's some shit (aka drama) going on that some of the people on here know about. I'm just not going to tell everybody about it, it's really not everybody's business...
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:21 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Postby footprintzinthesand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:36 pm

karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.


Well, I guess I really don't know the filthy scumbag!!

Oh, umm, did I just say that? I was just kidding.... :roll:
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby Jack » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:43 pm

Image
I was born a bastard - and then I just got worse.
User avatar
Jack
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:21 pm
Location: Invisible

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:49 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:
karmakaze wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:I just have to add one more thing... I think that's pretty fucking sad that this occured in a thread about dishes......


umm.. pull your panties out of yer ass.
i don't see where you got an insult out of what iblis said.


LMAO! :D Wtf?! How could you NOT get an insult out've what was said? .... Oh fuckin well....


you obviously do not know iblis.


Well, I guess I really don't know the filthy scumbag!!

Oh, umm, did I just say that? I was just kidding.... :roll:


thats the spirit
you crazy Scurvy
Last edited by karmakaze on Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Postby happy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:50 pm

Image
pretty cool and they look like they'll last awhile too!
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Postby karmakaze » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:51 pm

happy wrote:Image
pretty cool and they look like they'll last awhile too!


for the price tag they had better!
Making a HONDA fast is like coming out of the closet, yeah you might suprise a few people; but in the end.. your still gay.
-
http://www.xanga.com/karmakaze
http://www.myspace.com/karmakaze
User avatar
karmakaze
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:36 am
Location: 31337

Next

Return to The Dumpster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron