Cap'n Kirk and Spock get Closer...

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

Postby AuralFixation » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:53 pm

Which two? Carmen and the letter "U" or ALF and Dale?.....Carmen and "U" have been at it on and off since about '73. They both are fairly hot blooded, Carmen can be incredibly needy at times and "U" has an eye for small Latin transvestite boys. (you can see now why they are together and also why things can be turbulent). It's really hard watching two people who are so obviously in love, but just can't seem to work it out.

Dale on the other hand just likes to Hate fuck anything with fur. I think ALF just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

As for the gay bar, it is in a district of San Francisco known as the Tinderloin. They call it that because back in the day if a policeman would volunteer to work the area he would get a bonus of a tenderloin a week.

You trip over crack heads there. They all smell like semen.

The place was scary.

I'm not going back.
Chris - Seriously what fountain of youth did the other members of Bauhaus find....they haven't aged a day wile Peter Murphy looks all old and haggard.

Jello Biafra - HE DOES NOT LOOK HAGGARD! Don't say that about Peter! Is there another Guinness over there?

Chris - Nope

http://people.tribe.net/free-zombie-huggs
AuralFixation

Postby iblis » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:47 am

found this, and thought of this thread...

If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:36 pm

iblis wrote:found this, and thought of this thread...

Hahaha, omfg....
footprintzinthesand

Postby gothic_spleen » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:06 pm

I think Checkov would be the champion of angry masturbation....
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:55 am

I rarely even watch Star Trek. I just found this on someone's page and found it somewhat comical...
footprintzinthesand

Previous

Return to The Dumpster