poking around with the king

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

Re: 56k beware

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:27 pm

iblis wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:yes i so agree with you......I used to be manager at the wendys in loudon....got fired for throwing food on an unruly customer....bastard thought since he was a famous football player, he could be a dick...so i served his large chili and large coke to him with no lid.....

being a dick to anyone who works in fast food is a bad idea.

want boogers in your french fries? how about some nut cheese on your burger? be a dick; it'll happen. i mean, regardless of the legal repercussions, these are generally kids working at the places - they don't give a fuck, or are too stupid to know any better.

play it cool, or leave. otherwise, your meal is likely to have a few extra "side items."

Even innocent customers sometimes get dealt some nasty shit. I used to work at Gay-F-C (KFC), and a coworker spit in the popcorn chicken tray, right in front of me. He also spit in some of the bbq wing mix... So yeah, you can never be too sure, no matter how polite you are to an employee. I was actually gonna go to Wendy's tonight, but fuck that, haha... not after this convo!
footprintzinthesand

Postby iblis » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:42 pm

i suppose that's better than taking a dump in the mashed potatoes...
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!

Postby gothic_spleen » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 pm

yea, well this bastard now makes more money than I will ever see in my whole life, and all he does is throw a damn ball....oh and make comercials with tha sweet old lady from ST.Marys...god if she knew how much of a dick he really is
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist

Postby footprintzinthesand » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:57 am

gothic_spleen wrote:yea, well this bastard now makes more money than I will ever see in my whole life, and all he does is throw a damn ball....oh and make comercials with tha sweet old lady from ST.Marys...god if she knew how much of a dick he really is

Yeah, athletes get away with everything..... I think it was Kobe Bryant, or some other basketball player, that raped a babysitter... He received an awful punishment..... he was sent to stay for a few months.............. at his private beach house o_o (or something along those lines, this was fucking forever ago)... That'll teach him!!
footprintzinthesand

Postby gothic_spleen » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:25 am

humanponygirl213 wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:yea, well this bastard now makes more money than I will ever see in my whole life, and all he does is throw a damn ball....oh and make comercials with tha sweet old lady from ST.Marys...god if she knew how much of a dick he really is

Yeah, athletes get away with everything..... I think it was Kobe Bryant, or some other basketball player, that raped a babysitter... He received an awful punishment..... he was sent to stay for a few months.............. at his private beach house o_o (or something along those lines, this was fucking forever ago)... That'll teach him!!

u probaly know who im talking about....our glorious standing achievment here in tennessee....Payton Manning(what a dick)
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist

Previous

Return to The Dumpster