poking around with the king

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

poking around with the king

Postby iblis » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:22 am

all i can say is what the fuck?

:iblislink:

not safe for children, people afraid of clowns, or those allergic to peanut butter.

obey the king.


eat at joes.
Last edited by iblis on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Codeine Coma » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:47 am

Hmm...


Hmmm....
Hahahahahahahaha! I knew it would have something to do with him! (refering to the baby)

Lmfao! :lol:
Yes, I have wished you were dead. You are just another face in the crowd, someone who brings me suffering, someone I truely hate.
http://www.myspace.com/codeine_coma
User avatar
Codeine Coma
Floozie
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: under your skin

Postby Mother Mo » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:26 pm

Oh Jesus! Tom's been singing "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" ever since he watched that. :-x
Change how you see, not how you look.
User avatar
Mother Mo
Over 2000 posts. Beware.
 
Posts: 2340
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:31 am
Location: A hobbit hole in north knox

Postby happy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:31 pm

wtf hahahahaha :lol:
are you gonna be there when the storm comes?
happy
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm
Location: where you from fool the 865 lol

Postby cutelittlepsycho20 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:57 pm

that was wrong on so many levels......I like it :twisted:

:roofle:
I hate that saying: "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Because what's the point of having cake when you aren't able to savour and enjoy every tastey morsel it has to offer you.....
User avatar
cutelittlepsycho20
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:24 pm
Location: your mom's house

Postby gothic_spleen » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:42 pm

cutelittlepsycho20 wrote:that was wrong on so many levels......I like it :twisted:

:roofle:

that was so fucked up, i needed to see that.
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby Celestial Dung » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:51 am

I like it....Fucked up artists going the extra mile.

Gorgeous..Magnifesto...or something.
"Understand the procedure now? Just stop a few of their machines...throw them into darkness for a few hours and then sit back and watch the pattern. They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find and it's themselves."----Rod Serling
User avatar
Celestial Dung
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:35 pm

Postby Paladin656 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:13 pm

Someone tell me if the music when the clown thing first appears, is the same music from Chrono Trigger when you go back in time and somewhere in the prehistoric era or such? Somwhere in there.
Paladin656
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:45 pm

Postby abreeskye » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:21 pm

hahaha...awesome...thanks for sharing.

There were these three guys at dragon con...one dressed as the king, one as colonel sanders, and the other as...um, jigglypuff. Weird combo.
Image
abreeskye
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:33 am
Location: Oak Ridge

Postby gothic_spleen » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:47 pm

abreeskye wrote:hahaha...awesome...thanks for sharing.

There were these three guys at dragon con...one dressed as the king, one as colonel sanders, and the other as...um, jigglypuff. Weird combo.


i dress a sjigglypuff everyday....lol
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby abreeskye » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:23 am

gothic_spleen wrote:
abreeskye wrote:hahaha...awesome...thanks for sharing.

There were these three guys at dragon con...one dressed as the king, one as colonel sanders, and the other as...um, jigglypuff. Weird combo.


i dress a sjigglypuff everyday....lol


Here is a pic I took of the guy dressed as jigglypuff! He was AWESOME!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/X ... 1_0007.jpg
Image
abreeskye
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:33 am
Location: Oak Ridge

Postby Codeine Coma » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:48 pm

PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!
Yes, I have wished you were dead. You are just another face in the crowd, someone who brings me suffering, someone I truely hate.
http://www.myspace.com/codeine_coma
User avatar
Codeine Coma
Floozie
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: under your skin

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:38 pm

You really should do a Burger King commercial...
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

56k beware

Postby iblis » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:26 am

Image
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Re: 56k beware

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:27 pm

iblis wrote:Image


Yes... blast Ronald McDonald's scary ass off the face of the planet... bastard reminds me of fucking mixture of John Wayne Gacy and Michael Jackson......
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Re: 56k beware

Postby gothic_spleen » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:14 am

humanponygirl213 wrote:
iblis wrote:Image


Yes... blast Ronald McDonald's scary ass off the face of the planet... bastard reminds me of fucking mixture of John Wayne Gacy and Michael Jackson......


well for somereason i like humping ronalds leg...???
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: 56k beware

Postby iblis » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 am

gothic_spleen wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:Yes... blast Ronald McDonald's scary ass off the face of the planet... bastard reminds me of fucking mixture of John Wayne Gacy and Michael Jackson......


well for somereason i like humping ronalds leg...???


watch out. he can be a tough old boot.

Image
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Re: 56k beware

Postby footprintzinthesand » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:41 pm

iblis wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:Yes... blast Ronald McDonald's scary ass off the face of the planet... bastard reminds me of fucking mixture of John Wayne Gacy and Michael Jackson......


well for somereason i like humping ronalds leg...???


watch out. he can be a tough old boot.

Image


Bastard probably went back n ate the disheveled hamburger off of the ground afterwards... His display of anger was out've pure jealousy, Wendy's is 80,000x better than McDonald's......
footprintzinthesand
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Re: 56k beware

Postby gothic_spleen » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
iblis wrote:
gothic_spleen wrote:
humanponygirl213 wrote:Yes... blast Ronald McDonald's scary ass off the face of the planet... bastard reminds me of fucking mixture of John Wayne Gacy and Michael Jackson......


well for somereason i like humping ronalds leg...???


watch out. he can be a tough old boot.

Image


Bastard probably went back n ate the disheveled hamburger off of the ground afterwards... His display of anger was out've pure jealousy, Wendy's is 80,000x better than McDonald's......


yes i so agree with you......I used to be manager at the wendys in loudon....got fired for throwing food on an unruly customer....bastard thought since he was a famous football player, he could be a dick...so i served his large chili and large coke to him with no lid.....
"OH SHIT.....MY SPLEEN" - ME
User avatar
gothic_spleen
Drunken Terrorist
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: 56k beware

Postby iblis » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:15 pm

gothic_spleen wrote:yes i so agree with you......I used to be manager at the wendys in loudon....got fired for throwing food on an unruly customer....bastard thought since he was a famous football player, he could be a dick...so i served his large chili and large coke to him with no lid.....

being a dick to anyone who works in fast food is a bad idea.

want boogers in your french fries? how about some nut cheese on your burger? be a dick; it'll happen. i mean, regardless of the legal repercussions, these are generally kids working at the places - they don't give a fuck, or are too stupid to know any better.

play it cool, or leave. otherwise, your meal is likely to have a few extra "side items."
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Next

Return to The Dumpster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron