Cradle Of Filth

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

Postby junkie christ » Wed May 24, 2006 11:19 am

the nun fucking a cross shirt (any of the three versions) hasnt been the cover to a cd. none of the really offensive shit they put out is on a cd. its on the shirts. vestial masturbation, ect ect is all on shirts.

but the vempire album cover had tits and didnt get banned.
oh wait, no one knew who they were then (and most people dont even have any of the albums before Dusk... or Cruelty).
now that people know who they are they just have the big banning stick out right now.
O(+>
Drinking makes you the same asshole your father was.
http://www.knoxnihilism.com/forum - site admin.
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
junkie christ
Over 5000 Posts. Beware the Junkie Rant!

Postby Dark Elf » Wed May 24, 2006 10:10 pm

junkie christ wrote:the nun fucking a cross shirt (any of the three versions) hasnt been the cover to a cd. none of the really offensive shit they put out is on a cd. its on the shirts. vestial masturbation, ect ect is all on shirts.

oh wait, no one knew who they were then (and most people dont even have any of the albums before Dusk... or Cruelty).
now that people know who they are they just have the big banning stick out right now.

Yes. You are right. I have:
The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh (1994)
Vempire (1996)
Cruelty And The Beast (1998)

I dont have Dusk & Her Embrace, which I think came out after Vempire......
You are right though..... I kinda always thought that some of those Ts were covers for vinal singles or something.... like Iron Maiden used to do.... actually I come from the record generation and I used to like that.....
Actually, I didnt know anthing about what they had been doing for years untill the other night when I was on line fucking around in a chat room with this girl and we were having a BLAST on youtube sending links of crazy bands we used to listen to back & forth and I thought of them and found that video for 'Nymphetomine'.... which I thought was on the new album that is coming out, but isnt, its from the last album in 2004 'Nymphetomine'. I think someone on here mentioned that the cover was banned for the new album. Anyhow, I dont know how their music has progressed since I was listening to them, but I think I might check out the new album. Ive got some videos of some live shit they did years ago... and the live stuff just sounds like screaming. I know that Dani Filth was in that movie 'Cradle Of Fear' in 2000. I never bothered to get a copy, and never saw it, even though I am a real horror/gore fan.... I bet Zeo has it........hmmmmm
Last edited by Dark Elf on Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Elf

Postby Dark Elf » Wed May 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Heres an old Metal band I used to listen to around the same time.... the early to mid 90's.... fucking hilarious! They are pretty good if you like that kinda thing.... but the singers afro and robe ruin it for me! LOL.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo& ... Candlemass

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SHfDGZk99TM& ... Candlemass

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IreZKZ_lqWw& ... Candlemass
Dark Elf

Postby junkie christ » Thu May 25, 2006 8:36 am

Dark Elf wrote:
junkie christ wrote:the nun fucking a cross shirt (any of the three versions) hasnt been the cover to a cd. none of the really offensive shit they put out is on a cd. its on the shirts. vestial masturbation, ect ect is all on shirts.

Yes. You are right. I have:
The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh (1994)
Vempire (1996)
Cruelty And The Beast (1998)

I dont have Dusk & Her Embrace, which I think came out after Vempire......
You are right though..... I kinda always thought that some of those Ts were covers for vinal singles or something.... like Iron Maiden used to do.... actually I come from the record generation and I used to like that.....
Actually, I didnt know anthing about what they had been doing for years untill the other night when I was on line fucking around in a chat room with this girl and we were having a BLAST on youtube sending links of crazy bands we used to listen to back & forth and I thought of them and found that video for 'Nymphetomine'.... which I thought was on the new album that is coming out, but isnt, its from the last album in 2004 'Nymphetomine'. I think someone on here mentioned that the cover was banned for the new album. Anyhow, I dont know how their music has progressed since I was listening to them, but I think I might check out the new album. Ive got some videos of some live shit they did years ago... and the live stuff just sounds like screaming. I know that Dani Filth was in that movie 'Cradle Of Fear' in 2000. I never bothered to get a copy, and never saw it, even though I am a real horror/gore fan.... I bet Zeo has it........hmmmmm
holy shit thats awesome. ive never met anyone else who actually has vempire.
i pretty much gave up on them after cruelty(best thing they put out, hands down), they peaked with that album. dusk and her embrace is after vempire before cruelty, and its pretty good in comparison i guess. ive never been able to track down any of the singles, but it would be awesome if they actually did.

oh yea you want cradle of fear? disk exchange has it. sometimes its in the DVDs and sometimes its in the Cradle of Filth section.
cheers. i hear its worth picking up just for the laughs.
and theres always netflix.
cheers!
O(+>
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
junkie christ

Postby Dark Elf » Thu May 25, 2006 11:00 am

Cool! Not that its that important, but if its that easy to get, why not.... when we get the pool open here, maybe I should have a "After Dusk" pool party/cookout and we could watch it.... or at least play it in the background........ now I have to go dig through boxes of casettes.....shit, that the one bad thing about being old....lots of tapes...and not as many cds.....
Dark Elf

Postby junkie christ » Thu May 25, 2006 12:52 pm

Dark Elf wrote:Cool! Not that its that important, but if its that easy to get, why not.... when we get the pool open here, maybe I should have a "After Dusk" pool party/cookout and we could watch it.... or at least play it in the background........ now I have to go dig through boxes of casettes.....shit, that the one bad thing about being old....lots of tapes...and not as many cds.....
if that goes downn im game if you are. :twisted:
ill take bets as to how many fully dressed people in all black there is beside the pool as well.
:-)
O(+>
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
junkie christ

Postby iblis » Thu May 25, 2006 5:45 pm

junkie christ wrote:
Dark Elf wrote:Cool! Not that its that important, but if its that easy to get, why not.... when we get the pool open here, maybe I should have a "After Dusk" pool party/cookout and we could watch it.... or at least play it in the background........ now I have to go dig through boxes of casettes.....shit, that the one bad thing about being old....lots of tapes...and not as many cds.....
ill take bets as to how many fully dressed people in all black there is beside the pool as well.

that would certainly make it more fun to push people into the pool. :mrgreen:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!

Postby footprintzinthesand » Thu May 25, 2006 9:07 pm

iblis wrote:
junkie christ wrote:

Hmmm... maybe if it was braless chicks in white clothing you were speaking of... sorry, the "perv mode" on/off switch is stuck today, badly in need of maintenence...
footprintzinthesand

Postby iblis » Thu May 25, 2006 9:18 pm

humanponygirl213 wrote:
iblis wrote:
junkie christ wrote:
Hmmm... maybe if it was braless chicks in white clothing you were speaking of... sorry, the "perv mode" on/off switch is stuck today, badly in need of maintenence...

depending on the women in question, that has the potention for iblislinkage - which isn't fun, it's Serious Workâ„¢. :mrgreen:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
iblis

Postby Dark Elf » Thu May 25, 2006 9:34 pm

junkie christ wrote:

Well, believe it or not, for years in the past I did the 'pale' thing & whatnot.... but in the past 5 years or so, ive become a sun worrshipper in the summer. I LOVE being out on water in the sun.... remember last summer & the summer before.... when I showed up @ Sanctus with a black skirt on, sandals & no shirt & a nice tan? People were like "Dude! Whats wrong with you?" and my response was "Ive been @ the lake all day & just threw my black skirt & studded belt in the car so I could come to Sanctus!" I was the only one with a tan! Anyhow..... I was sudjesting having a pool party @ night! With tiki tortches & the like.... so you guys wont have to worry about being in the sun! Ill call it the "After Dusk Gothic Pool Party"......
Dark Elf

Postby iblis » Fri May 26, 2006 6:52 pm

Dark Elf wrote:I was sudjesting having a pool party @ night! With tiki tortches & the like.... so you guys wont have to worry about being in the sun! Ill call it the "After Dusk Gothic Pool Party"......
that'd be pretty cool; especially for those among us that have issues - beyond cosmetic - with the sun.

(while i myself love it, bear turns all red and icky after a few minutes. super-robot-ozone-team-hyper-force-go!)
iblis

Postby Dark Elf » Mon May 29, 2006 1:03 am

....on a full moon.....
Dark Elf

Postby Dark Elf » Wed May 31, 2006 11:37 pm

Ok. Back to the beginning of this topic. Been out of touch with COF for awhile......( in my world and age that means 5 years or so...) just purchased 'Nymphetomine'... the album from a few years ago that I thought was the new one. GOOD shit! Refined. Better. Not so much the COF that I had been listening to for years.... years ago. Nice cover of 'Mr. Crowley'. Lots more dynamics and depth as far as music composition.
Cant get the actual 'new' album yet...'Thornography' due to the cover.
Thanks Junkie... btw.... went and got a copy of Dusk, that I didnt have. Still speedy/metal/black/goth phase.
I think the guys are going to make it really big soon.
Ive read a bunch of reviews of the last album 'Nymphetomine' and alot of people (other bands that are metal old skool) put it down as a sell out & stuff.....kinda....but you know, @ some point things become refined, in a sense.
That album rocks.... and it combines alot of old metal elements that seperate it from just Black Metal.
Cant wait to hear the new album, whenever I can get my hands on it. Look, im old. I was really into alot of different bands when I was younger and kinda moved into getting into other stuff later, so those of you that want to say "Hell, that album has been out for two years" can kiss my ass. Just happy to see the guys I used to listen to forever ago, that I forgot about are still around, progressing, and putting out some good shit for me to re-discover!
Also got "Peace Through Surpirior Firepower" The live performance of their (as far as I know) last live tour...... must be since songs from the last album are on there.... fucking good. Inspires me to start another band again..........maybe I will.
Dark Elf

Previous

Return to The Dumpster