spin it, baby

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

spin it, baby

Postby iblis » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:21 pm

how many spins can you take?

:iblislink:

:roofle:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Mercurygriffin » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:44 pm

4.

I can't stop kringing.

Or in classic form:



EEEEEEWWWWWWW!
Image
User avatar
Mercurygriffin
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 11:37 am
Location: In a flaming pit of scum

Postby Michael_Xi » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:12 am

I won't ask HOW you find this Shit, but rather WHY the FUCK do you Bother???
:roll:
"Attention Whore" is NOT an Excuse.
Neither is Boredom.
Try a cheap Video Game or a Good CD.
Contrary to Popular Belief, in order to TRULY LISTEN to a GOOD CD, you must sit and listen with your eyes closed.
Try it more often.
The brain is Fast, but it only processes ONE Stimuli at any given moment.
Give a GOOD CD the moments that you wasted searching this godawful link.
:fuckedup:
:ebonk:
Quick!!!
Let's Make Love....
Before You Die.......
User avatar
Michael_Xi
Old Venutian DJ
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:36 am
Location: Knoxvulll

Postby Coor » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:33 pm

I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...
"It was inappropiate and definatly hott..."
Coor
the post whore
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:28 am
Location: Nashville

Postby Mercurygriffin » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:07 pm

Coor wrote:I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...

I would like to illistrate a point. This is the dumpster. What do you find in the dumpster? All of the sick, depraved, disgusting, and sometimes uterly pointles things. That is what makes it so fun. If you send that pic to someone in their email they are sure to blow chunks. Point made I think. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Mercurygriffin
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 11:37 am
Location: In a flaming pit of scum

Postby B_Ko » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:30 pm

My asshole brother was smacking me, but i did get a little window that said i was officially gay. Go me.
Dude, i've got a full on robot chubby.
User avatar
B_Ko
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: takin' the midnight train goin' anywhere

Postby iblis » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:57 pm

Coor wrote:I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...

how many spins?
Image

and counting. lol
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Coor » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:53 pm

You just let it run...I mean LOOKED at it...
"It was inappropiate and definatly hott..."
Coor
the post whore
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:28 am
Location: Nashville

Postby Mercurygriffin » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:54 pm

iblis wrote:
Coor wrote:I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...

how many spins?
Image

and counting. lol


Okay! Now that is fucked. WOW! Are you eating a bowl of popcorn too? And it doesn't count if you just have it running in the background. Do you not get dizzy?
User avatar
Mercurygriffin
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 11:37 am
Location: In a flaming pit of scum

Postby Michael_Xi » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:19 am

Mercurygriffin wrote:
Coor wrote:I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...

I would like to illistrate a point. This is the dumpster. What do you find in the dumpster? All of the sick, depraved, disgusting, and sometimes uterly pointles things. That is what makes it so fun. If you send that pic to someone in their email they are sure to blow chunks. Point made I think. :twisted:

Dumpster OK.
Pointless, Yes, Once again, OK.

Beyond retarded?
By All Means.
Anyone who knows me KNOWs that this is Not a "Straight vs Gay" issue for ME.
We can be stupid dumbasses all day and we have the RIGHT to do so.
Sometimes it's FUN.
IMO, this link brings "Dumbassery" to a level that reminds me why I was absent from the board for so long, and why I consider many Mall Rats and IDIOTS to be "Goth-Hicks".
This IS the "Dumpster", but it is the Dumpster of KnoxGOTHIC.
IMO, this is so UN-Gothic as to be ban-worthy.
I KNOW that is not the sentiment of the Admins.
STUPID is Fine.
If this is the only sort of shit that illicits a respnse on this board, then count me back out.
Romper Room and Jr High were Both too many years ago...
(I Knowwwww... I don't have to click on it. What if I do, and my Daughter is sitting with me?)
Dumbass is Dumbass whatever other excuses you want to throw at it.
I'm Out.
:fuckedup:
:roll:
:ldown: :rdown:
Quick!!!
Let's Make Love....
Before You Die.......
User avatar
Michael_Xi
Old Venutian DJ
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:36 am
Location: Knoxvulll

Postby ophelia » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:49 am

Michael- you haven't been on the board for a while, so here's a quick summary.

Ibbie posts these links all the time. They are a fun diversion. They don't need to be "goth" to be posted on KG. In fact, the majority of all of the posts in every catagory are not. It's silly fun, and the folks that don't like it, ignore it. No one forces anyone to click a link.

If your daughter is sitting with you, don't click anything that says "Ibilis link." That is why it is linked, rather than posted outright. The reader knows that it is probably offensive/sexual/not child appropriate in nature- it's a warning.
Sure, I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter.
User avatar
ophelia
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:28 am

Postby junkie christ » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:25 pm

i got to spin 3.
thats just...
:shiver:
O(+>
Drinking makes you the same asshole your father was.
http://www.knoxnihilism.com/forum - site admin.
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
User avatar
junkie christ
Over 5000 Posts. Beware the Junkie Rant!
 
Posts: 5184
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:11 am
Location: doomed to fail

Postby Arkady » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:01 pm

Mike, you are too used to FocalJet's rules. :P

I think that ophelia summed it up perfectly. Thanks.
Image
User avatar
Arkady
KG Co-Founder
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Knoxville

Postby B_Ko » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:14 pm

Michael_Xi wrote:
Mercurygriffin wrote:
Coor wrote:I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...

I would like to illistrate a point. This is the dumpster. What do you find in the dumpster? All of the sick, depraved, disgusting, and sometimes uterly pointles things. That is what makes it so fun. If you send that pic to someone in their email they are sure to blow chunks. Point made I think. :twisted:

Dumpster OK.
Pointless, Yes, Once again, OK.

Beyond retarded?
By All Means.
Anyone who knows me KNOWs that this is Not a "Straight vs Gay" issue for ME.
We can be stupid dumbasses all day and we have the RIGHT to do so.
Sometimes it's FUN.
IMO, this link brings "Dumbassery" to a level that reminds me why I was absent from the board for so long, and why I consider many Mall Rats and IDIOTS to be "Goth-Hicks".
This IS the "Dumpster", but it is the Dumpster of KnoxGOTHIC.
IMO, this is so UN-Gothic as to be ban-worthy.
I KNOW that is not the sentiment of the Admins.
STUPID is Fine.
If this is the only sort of shit that illicits a respnse on this board, then count me back out.
Romper Room and Jr High were Both too many years ago...
(I Knowwwww... I don't have to click on it. What if I do, and my Daughter is sitting with me?)
Dumbass is Dumbass whatever other excuses you want to throw at it.
I'm Out.
:fuckedup:
:roll:
:ldown: :rdown:
Like, take a chill pill, Phil.
Dude, i've got a full on robot chubby.
User avatar
B_Ko
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: takin' the midnight train goin' anywhere

Postby iblis » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:16 pm

Coor wrote:You just let it run...I mean LOOKED at it...

look ma, no tabs!

no, i watched it, alright. though by now i want to claw my fucking eyes out. (click for biggy, btw)

Image
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby B_Ko » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:25 pm

I like that one guy's tan lines.
Dude, i've got a full on robot chubby.
User avatar
B_Ko
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: takin' the midnight train goin' anywhere

Postby iblis » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:35 pm

Michael_Xi wrote:
Mercurygriffin wrote:
Coor wrote:I want to know how many you took there Ibbie...

I would like to illistrate a point. This is the dumpster. What do you find in the dumpster? All of the sick, depraved, disgusting, and sometimes uterly pointles things. That is what makes it so fun. If you send that pic to someone in their email they are sure to blow chunks. Point made I think. :twisted:

(I Knowwwww... I don't have to click on it. What if I do, and my Daughter is sitting with me?)

actually, that's a very good point. i understand that you've been off the board for like, forever, but it has since been officially listed in the KnoxGothic FAQ, in the general section. let me snip it out..
What is an "Iblis Link"?

Imagine the vilest, most disgusting thing you could think of, multiply *10, and then imagine that appearing on your screen after clicking a link. Got that picture? Good. You're getting the idea. Sometimes you might get lucky with the Iblis Link, and only get porn or basic blood and guts. It might even be funny. But it's probably not worth the risk.

Iblis links are generally marked with the :iblislink: smiley. This IS a warning that you probably don't want to click the link, and if your work cares what you see on the internet, definately don't click it at work.

If you do click one, we are NOT responsible for the results. Please consult your psychiatrist for further assistance.

so basically, if your daughter is sitting with you, or you're at work, or you just don't feel like being grossed out, offended, or chance suffering permanent psychological scarring... don't click anything with :iblislink: in the post.

i'd say that i didn't mean any offense, but to be honest, i did. in fact, i sincerely hoped that what i linked to was offensive.

that's why i threw the :iblislink: sign.

i understand that, again, you've been off the board for awhile, but now you know, and knowing is half the battle. cheers. :beer:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Bone » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:59 pm

Ibbie...
Do you follow any of the pod cast stuff yet?

well for all you Iblis link fans out there into pod casts check out Distorted View.

It's my :iblislink: podcast of the year!

Ibbie, it's right up your alley!
Be Scene, Not Herd
Bone's Lair
User avatar
Bone
KGB Bone Daddy
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Knoxville TN

Postby iblis » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:24 pm

Bone wrote:Ibbie...
Do you follow any of the pod cast stuff yet?

well for all you Iblis link fans out there into pod casts check out Distorted View.

It's my :iblislink: podcast of the year!

Ibbie, it's right up your alley!

that fucking rocks!

hell yeah! thanks man. :tup:
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Codeine Coma » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:43 pm

I was officially gay. Hmm, better tell the wife to put the strap-on on. :)
Yes, I have wished you were dead. You are just another face in the crowd, someone who brings me suffering, someone I truely hate.
http://www.myspace.com/codeine_coma
User avatar
Codeine Coma
Floozie
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: under your skin

Next

Return to The Dumpster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron