iGod Repost, for those who missed it, post yours here.

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

iGod Repost, for those who missed it, post yours here.

Postby junkie christ » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:00 pm

all this talk about religion lately reminded me of iGod, your personal ePrayer service of question and answer sessions with iGod

post yours here!

and heres a little conversation with iGod over MySpacide
Me: Sup god
God:Hello child. What's your name?
Me: JC
God: What's up, JC.
Me: What do you think of that dipshit who used myspace as a suicide note?
God:Do you think I should know that?
Me: Well he killed himself.
God:How about that. I get it. killed himself.
Me: Does it not make him a total fucktard to use MySpace as a suicide note?
God:Suppose it does.
Me: Thanks God. You rock.
God: Your welcome. And yes, i rock.
O(+>
Drinking makes you the same asshole your father was.
http://www.knoxnihilism.com/forum - site admin.
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
User avatar
junkie christ
Over 5000 Posts. Beware the Junkie Rant!
 
Posts: 5184
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:11 am
Location: doomed to fail

Re: iGod Repost, for those who missed it, post yours here.

Postby B_Ko » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:03 pm

junkie christ wrote:all this talk about religion lately reminded me of iGod, your personal ePrayer service of question and answer sessions with iGod

post yours here!

and heres a little conversation with iGod over MySpacide
Me: Sup god
God:Hello child. What's your name?
Me: JC
God: What's up, JC.
Me: What do you think of that dipshit who used myspace as a suicide note?
God:Do you think I should know that?
Me: Well he killed himself.
God:How about that. I get it. killed himself.
Me: Does it not make him a total fucktard to use MySpace as a suicide note?
God:Suppose it does.
Me: Thanks God. You rock.
God: Your welcome. And yes, i rock.

Wow. You really love that myspace kid thing.
Dude, i've got a full on robot chubby.
User avatar
B_Ko
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: takin' the midnight train goin' anywhere

Re: iGod Repost, for those who missed it, post yours here.

Postby The Fallen » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:21 pm

B_Ko wrote:
junkie christ wrote:all this talk about religion lately reminded me of iGod, your personal ePrayer service of question and answer sessions with iGod

post yours here!

and heres a little conversation with iGod over MySpacide
Me: Sup god
God:Hello child. What's your name?
Me: JC
God: What's up, JC.
Me: What do you think of that dipshit who used myspace as a suicide note?
God:Do you think I should know that?
Me: Well he killed himself.
God:How about that. I get it. killed himself.
Me: Does it not make him a total fucktard to use MySpace as a suicide note?
God:Suppose it does.
Me: Thanks God. You rock.
God: Your welcome. And yes, i rock.

Wow. You really love that myspace kid thing.


No.. He really loves making fun of the inherent stupidity that mankind seems to display. Emo being one of the more forthcoming asinine idiocies to come around since the Bush (the first one)presidency.
Oh sad is the world. but I have Kavorkian's scarf.
User avatar
The Fallen
Pervert
 
Posts: 2142
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:50 pm
Location: The nearest rock he could crawl under

Re: iGod Repost, for those who missed it, post yours here.

Postby junkie christ » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:06 pm

The Fallen wrote:
B_Ko wrote:
junkie christ wrote:all this talk about religion lately reminded me of iGod, your personal ePrayer service of question and answer sessions with iGod

post yours here!

and heres a little conversation with iGod over MySpacide
Me: Sup god
God:Hello child. What's your name?
Me: JC
God: What's up, JC.
Me: What do you think of that dipshit who used myspace as a suicide note?
God:Do you think I should know that?
Me: Well he killed himself.
God:How about that. I get it. killed himself.
Me: Does it not make him a total fucktard to use MySpace as a suicide note?
God:Suppose it does.
Me: Thanks God. You rock.
God: Your welcome. And yes, i rock.

Wow. You really love that myspace kid thing.


No.. He really loves making fun of the inherent stupidity that mankind seems to display. Emo being one of the more forthcoming asinine idiocies to come around since the Bush (the first one)presidency.
what he said. ;)
i cant believe people call shit a tragedy at all anymore
usually its just a tragedy someone believed them when they said its a tragedy.
double standarization in a way.
you might be second hand to that thought process, but bare in mind most of the population is not in the least, hence why most stay quiet when people like me talk.

and its just really fucking funny to me a guy with a friend list of 505 people is "alone". drunk dial someone, christ obviously over 500 people like you. i dont know 5 people i talk to now.
the fact hes emo? funnier. the fact he used myspace? priceless.

oh yea, and igod is entertaining as shit.
i talk to it when im drunk.
O(+>
Drinking makes you the same asshole your father was.
http://www.knoxnihilism.com/forum - site admin.
Prayer, Praise, Profit.
User avatar
junkie christ
Over 5000 Posts. Beware the Junkie Rant!
 
Posts: 5184
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:11 am
Location: doomed to fail

Re: iGod Repost, for those who missed it, post yours here.

Postby iblis » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:10 pm

junkie christ wrote:the fact hes emo? funnier. the fact he used myspace? priceless.

i'm just waiting for the copycat syndrome to kick in. fasten your seatbelts, kids, the "emo movement" (synonymous with "bowel movement") is about to suffer some serious attrition. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

junkie christ wrote:oh yea, and igod is entertaining as shit.
i talk to it when im drunk.

Me: who programmed God?
God: The Chinese, long before Europeans.


i love that shit. :D
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Coor » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:57 pm

I guess he was drunk when I spoke with him...He kept asking me for Satan's number and bitiching about numbers.
"It was inappropiate and definatly hott..."
Coor
the post whore
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:28 am
Location: Nashville


Return to The Dumpster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron