You can start the party, the floozies are here.

forum for those that like conversation so mindless that their braincells pop like a confetti bomb at a strippers birthday party

Moderators: AuralFixation, iblis

Postby Nemesis » Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:40 pm

Yeah... where's My custom title..? :(
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
User avatar
Nemesis
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Dementia

Postby DarkVader » Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:49 pm

Nemesis wrote:Yeah... where's My custom title..? :(


it would be far too rude for me to post.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
User avatar
DarkVader
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Knoxville

Postby Nemesis » Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:01 pm

DarkVader wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Yeah... where's My custom title..? :(


it would be far too rude for me to post.

I love you too.... :lol:
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
User avatar
Nemesis
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Dementia

Postby Nemesis » Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:48 pm

All I wanted was to be " Sweet Transvestite" But I can see that you hate me... :( (One more name off the Christmas card list...LoL)
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
User avatar
Nemesis
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Dementia

Postby jane doe » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:33 pm

1) erin-thank you for the pic of the kgb! i am a changed woman now!

2) jonathan-do you see what youve started here? now everyone (including myself) wants a special title. you know, we are the sort of people who like to stand out and be "unique". so, of course we all want different titles! shame on you

jane doe smacks vader on the bottom
jane doe
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:37 am
Location: knoxville

Postby iblis » Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:07 am

jane doe wrote:1) erin-thank you for the pic of the kgb! i am a changed woman now!

2) jonathan-do you see what youve started here? now everyone (including myself) wants a special title. you know, we are the sort of people who like to stand out and be "unique". so, of course we all want different titles! shame on you

jane doe smacks vader on the bottom

i actually didn't ask for my "unique title", though i most certainly earned it.
If carpenters made buildings the way programmers make programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy all of civilization. — Anonymous
User avatar
iblis
Don't click the iblis link!!!!
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:19 pm

Postby Nemesis » Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:10 pm

iblis wrote:
jane doe wrote:1) erin-thank you for the pic of the kgb! i am a changed woman now!

2) jonathan-do you see what youve started here? now everyone (including myself) wants a special title. you know, we are the sort of people who like to stand out and be "unique". so, of course we all want different titles! shame on you

jane doe smacks vader on the bottom

i actually didn't ask for my "unique title", though i most certainly earned it.

He he he... Earned it in spades! :)
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
User avatar
Nemesis
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:53 pm
Location: Dementia

floozies

Postby Mistress Eve(L) » Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:43 am

Since I just got accused of "whoring around at Sanctus" by my ex- boyfriend.....I think I should be counted in by default ;-)
Ben? why are there noodles inmy shoes? hmmmm?

"I want a bed made outta your boobs" -Ben
Mistress Eve(L)
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:57 am
Location: cloud nine

Postby miz kitty » Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:55 pm

Whoring around at sanctus! That's a job for the Notorious C-A-T! ;)
"You're one of the it girls in Knoxville, you and JC..." Kyle from World Grotto
User avatar
miz kitty
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: knoxvegas

Previous

Return to The Dumpster

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron