Good Day Eh?

Want to let the rest of us know you've arrived? do it here.

Good Day Eh?

Postby Ray+Wendy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:59 am

Ray and Wendy of Nashvegas fame (or infamy)

Just a greeting to all, as we lurk for a while.
Ray+Wendy
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:43 am
Location: Toxic Waste Generators

Postby The Stormstress » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:47 pm

Grrreetingz & Velcum ... don't b afraid 2 cum outta lurking & play ... :twisted:
Last edited by The Stormstress on Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If u r such a vamp, then bite me, bitch! :twisted:
The Stormstress
Over 2000 posts. Beware.
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:15 am
Location: Looming n my cloudz! ;)

Postby white_darkness » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:30 pm

Oh no, they followed me. j/k

:lol:
white_darkness
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:25 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby Ray+Wendy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:00 pm

white_darkness wrote:Oh no, they followed me. j/k

:lol:


Yikes!
Ray+Wendy
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:43 am
Location: Toxic Waste Generators

Postby SilentScreams » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:44 pm

Fine White.. I see how it is. You post hello to them but not me :-( As if my screen name wasn't enough. *pokes you* Hi, Ray and Wendy btw I migrated over from Nashville Gothic myself.
Roxie
I know a little bit about everything, but not enough about anything to even be considered a Jack-of-All-Trades.
User avatar
SilentScreams
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:03 pm
Location: in front of the computer, DUH!

Postby white_darkness » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:01 am

SilentScreams wrote:Fine White.. I see how it is. You post hello to them but not me :-( As if my screen name wasn't enough. *pokes you* Hi, Ray and Wendy btw I migrated over from Nashville Gothic myself.
Roxie


Hee hee, just trying to get your attention dear. *chuckles*

Remember, I am a little impish at times.
white_darkness
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:25 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby white_darkness » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:04 am

Ray+Wendy wrote:
white_darkness wrote:Oh no, they followed me. j/k

:lol:


Yikes!


Yep, I'm everywhere....always doing something...
white_darkness
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:25 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby SilentScreams » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:30 pm

white_darkness wrote:Hee hee, just trying to get your attention dear. *chuckles*

Remember, I am a little impish at times.


Well you have it now. Love you too :moon:

I got the second interview for the supervisor position yesterday and a third one yesterday afternoon. Out of 55 applicants there are 16 of us left and 11 positions to fill. Crosses Fingers, I should know by friday.
I know a little bit about everything, but not enough about anything to even be considered a Jack-of-All-Trades.
User avatar
SilentScreams
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:03 pm
Location: in front of the computer, DUH!

Postby white_darkness » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:36 pm

SilentScreams wrote:
white_darkness wrote:Hee hee, just trying to get your attention dear. *chuckles*

Remember, I am a little impish at times.


Well you have it now. Love you too :moon:

I got the second interview for the supervisor position yesterday and a third one yesterday afternoon. Out of 55 applicants there are 16 of us left and 11 positions to fill. Crosses Fingers, I should know by friday.


Rockin' like Dokken. Which word to more money and a hopefully better job, those are good odds.

Other than that... :anvil:
white_darkness
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:25 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby Codeine Coma » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:42 am

Ch33rs and Welcome!
Yes, I have wished you were dead. You are just another face in the crowd, someone who brings me suffering, someone I truely hate.
http://www.myspace.com/codeine_coma
User avatar
Codeine Coma
Floozie
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: under your skin

Postby shadow dancer » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:28 pm

Welcome to the forum. :)
I'm not wicked. I'm just viciously mischievous.
shadow dancer
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:50 am
Location: Knoxville

Postby Lost Traveler » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:48 pm

hey
Fashion is FOR Victims...-LT.
..The men in black, thier lips are sealed...-BOC
- Even your sins are retail- John Stewart
Lost Traveler
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: A blackhole (Knoxville)

Postby Sir Diddimus » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:59 am

Welcome




Don't worry. White can't remember anyone he's met while drunk until he's drunk again........ LOL
j/k
Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
User avatar
Sir Diddimus
 
Posts: 1971
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:12 pm
Location: Knoxville

Postby white_darkness » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:33 pm

Sir Diddimus wrote:Welcome




Don't worry. White can't remember anyone he's met while drunk until he's drunk again........ LOL
j/k


Hey, I'm proud to say that I remembered you at the End, and i hadn't even hit full blown drunk yet, just inebriated. I'm getting better!

Ray and Wendy, being Nashvillites I see more often, so they've had time to penetrate to my mind through the Jaegermeister fumes.
white_darkness
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:25 pm
Location: Nashville


Return to Hi, I'm new here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron