new here hmm go figure

Want to let the rest of us know you've arrived? do it here.

new here hmm go figure

Postby satanskitten » Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:15 pm

Hey there, my name's Kelly and I figured since I keep seeing you all pop in over at NG, I'd drop in here and see what's up. and to Lost Traveler....Hey. Anyways, I'm gonna look around...later all..
"I think the American people?I hope the American?I don't think, let me?I hope the American people trust me." GWB
satanskitten
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:13 pm
Location: Nashvegas

Postby Lost Traveler » Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:33 pm

:shock:





doh... still,,

hey
Fashion is FOR Victims...-LT.
..The men in black, thier lips are sealed...-BOC
- Even your sins are retail- John Stewart
Lost Traveler
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: A blackhole (Knoxville)

Postby satanskitten » Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:05 pm

lol....I keep seeing you just say hey to people on NG so I thought I'd beat you to the punch here...sorry...something to amuse myself...
"I think the American people?I hope the American?I don't think, let me?I hope the American people trust me." GWB
satanskitten
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:13 pm
Location: Nashvegas

Postby The Fallen » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:12 pm

hey darlin good to see you over here, mayhaps a bunch of you NashGoths can come invade us Sanctus
Oh sad is the world. but I have Kavorkian's scarf.
User avatar
The Fallen
Pervert
 
Posts: 2142
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:50 pm
Location: The nearest rock he could crawl under

Postby lequam » Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:17 pm

Just cen't eacape you . see you at communion .
Such is the price of My sins ........
lequam
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:25 pm
Location: LaVergne

Postby pryjmaty » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:51 pm

Velkommen!
:morticia:
I'm Jewish. I don't work out. If god had wanted us to bend over, she would have put diamonds on the floor.
User avatar
pryjmaty
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:09 pm

Postby kissmeblack » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:08 pm

Hey hon. I believe I met you at the picnic when KG came to Nashvox... it's nice to see you're on our board now. :)
Gossip's worth its weight in gold.
User avatar
kissmeblack
Death Pumpkin
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:21 pm

Postby satanskitten » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:48 pm

charming arse wrote:Hey hon. I believe I met you at the picnic when KG came to Nashvox... it's nice to see you're on our board now. :)



quite possibly. I met so many people that day that I hardly remember anyone. But then again I was new to that board too. SO oh well.
"I think the American people?I hope the American?I don't think, let me?I hope the American people trust me." GWB
satanskitten
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:13 pm
Location: Nashvegas

Postby satanskitten » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:52 pm

The Fallen wrote:hey darlin good to see you over here, mayhaps a bunch of you NashGoths can come invade us Sanctus



I dunno... Our fetish night at NV is the 27th, so I at least will prolly be there, plus with me living in BG, KY, Knox is a bit of a drive. oh well..
"I think the American people?I hope the American?I don't think, let me?I hope the American people trust me." GWB
satanskitten
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:13 pm
Location: Nashvegas

Postby kissmeblack » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:19 pm

satanskitten wrote:
charming arse wrote:Hey hon. I believe I met you at the picnic when KG came to Nashvox... it's nice to see you're on our board now. :)



quite possibly. I met so many people that day that I hardly remember anyone. But then again I was new to that board too. SO oh well.


I was wearing a black lace skirt and had doll-curls... walking around with the tall skinny guy that was carrying the lunchbox purse. That may or may not help, lol.
Gossip's worth its weight in gold.
User avatar
kissmeblack
Death Pumpkin
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:21 pm

Postby The Fallen » Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:27 am

charming arse wrote:
satanskitten wrote:
charming arse wrote:Hey hon. I believe I met you at the picnic when KG came to Nashvox... it's nice to see you're on our board now. :)



quite possibly. I met so many people that day that I hardly remember anyone. But then again I was new to that board too. SO oh well.


I was wearing a black lace skirt and had doll-curls... walking around with the tall skinny guy that was carrying the lunchbox purse. That may or may not help, lol.


and I was the taller skinny guy with bracers and glasses :mrgreen:
Oh sad is the world. but I have Kavorkian's scarf.
User avatar
The Fallen
Pervert
 
Posts: 2142
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:50 pm
Location: The nearest rock he could crawl under

Postby white_darkness » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:26 am

And she was the blonde who was sitting with the young lady with the child that my cat decided to join in the play pen.

*chuckles* I'm being stalked *winks*

By the way, NG is down for renovations, so we may be moving in for awhile.
white_darkness
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:25 pm
Location: Nashville

Postby The Stormstress » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:33 pm

Grrrrrreetingz! :twisted:
If u r such a vamp, then bite me, bitch! :twisted:
The Stormstress
Over 2000 posts. Beware.
 
Posts: 2088
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:15 am
Location: Looming n my cloudz! ;)

Postby satanskitten » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:50 pm

white_darkness wrote:And she was the blonde who was sitting with the young lady with the child that my cat decided to join in the play pen.

*chuckles* I'm being stalked *winks*

By the way, NG is down for renovations, so we may be moving in for awhile.



and this is the dog that chased the cat that ate the rat that ate the cheese that lay in the house that Jack built.
"I think the American people?I hope the American?I don't think, let me?I hope the American people trust me." GWB
satanskitten
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:13 pm
Location: Nashvegas

Postby creapyrob » Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:27 pm

Howdy
There is no replacement for displacement.
creapyrob
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:34 pm
Location: undisclosed

Postby Mother Mo » Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:02 pm

Salutations... :)
Change how you see, not how you look.
User avatar
Mother Mo
Over 2000 posts. Beware.
 
Posts: 2340
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:31 am
Location: A hobbit hole in north knox


Return to Hi, I'm new here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron