I'm a lawyer!

Buy, sell, trade, rent

I'm a lawyer!

Postby absinthe_minded » Tue May 10, 2005 6:59 am

I just passed the Tennessee Bar Exam, and got my law license, so if you are looking for a Goth/Pagan/Alternative/GLB friendly attorney, I'm your man.

Contact info:

M. W. Boggan, Esq.
Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 20646
Knoxville, TN 37940
865/919-1866
615/269-4050 (fax)
m_boggan@yahoo.com
Beauty is most vivid in the shadow of Oblivion.
absinthe_minded
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 am
Location: KnoxVILE, TN

Postby 4X541N7 » Tue May 10, 2005 7:14 am

Rock on...Could always use one of those...Just out of curiousity...What kind of lawyer are you?...Civil? Criminal?...Just wondering?...Thanx...
Image
4X541N7
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:37 am
Location: ECHELON: STATIS=ONLINE

Postby Mercurygriffin » Tue May 10, 2005 6:41 pm

Congratz man!
Image
User avatar
Mercurygriffin
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 11:37 am
Location: In a flaming pit of scum

Postby rec|use » Tue May 10, 2005 11:38 pm

yeah really what kind of attorny
i'd rather be your enemy than hear you call me friend
User avatar
rec|use
 
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:22 pm
Location: ATL

Postby ArsenicAngel » Wed May 11, 2005 5:46 pm

congrats
User avatar
ArsenicAngel
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:02 pm
Location: In a grave state of mind.

Postby tat2jay » Thu May 12, 2005 9:13 am

thats outstanding!!!!
i am sure that knowing we have a lawyer available who is friendly to our concerns puts a lot of minds at ease.i am very happy for you :)
congrats again
Image
tat2jay
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:26 pm
Location: lenoir city

Postby absinthe_minded » Thu May 12, 2005 3:15 pm

4X541N7 wrote:Rock on...Could always use one of those...Just out of curiousity...What kind of lawyer are you?...Civil? Criminal?...Just wondering?...Thanx...


General practice. Specialization is for insects?

AM
Beauty is most vivid in the shadow of Oblivion.
absinthe_minded
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 am
Location: KnoxVILE, TN

Postby Hardcoregirl » Thu May 12, 2005 3:58 pm

So you are goth/alternative/glbt friendly, but what about po' white trash friendly?

I have lots of legal questions and needs...

And I just want to say...Esq. is awesome.
User avatar
Hardcoregirl
Moderator
 
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:04 pm
Location: land of rape and honey

Postby pryjmaty » Thu May 12, 2005 4:23 pm

Any 'specialization' in car wreck victims????? i are one. :D i was in a head-on back in Oct......lotza detailed shit.....have an atty, but he seems to be draggin' his ass.
User avatar
pryjmaty
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:09 pm

Postby absinthe_minded » Fri May 13, 2005 5:54 pm

Buttercup wrote:So you are goth/alternative/glbt friendly, but what about po' white trash friendly?

I have lots of legal questions and needs...

And I just want to say...Esq. is awesome.


As long as po' white trash can pay up! I'm too po' myself to do any pro bono work, I'm afraid. :)

AM
Beauty is most vivid in the shadow of Oblivion.
absinthe_minded
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 am
Location: KnoxVILE, TN

Postby absinthe_minded » Fri May 13, 2005 5:57 pm

pryjmaty wrote:Any 'specialization' in car wreck victims????? i are one. :D i was in a head-on back in Oct......lotza detailed shit.....have an atty, but he seems to be draggin' his ass.


You can e-mail me and tell me more details.

My e-mail address is at the top of this thread.

AM
Beauty is most vivid in the shadow of Oblivion.
absinthe_minded
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 am
Location: KnoxVILE, TN

Postby badkiity » Fri May 13, 2005 11:14 pm

Damn.I could have used you a couple of months ago.But I've already paid another lawyer to do my divorce :-( But I shall keep you in mind if I ever need another lawyer for anything.And Congrates on passing the bar.
We're All Mad Here!
User avatar
badkiity
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:18 am
Location: Seymour,TN

Postby absinthe_minded » Mon May 16, 2005 8:16 am

badkiity wrote:Damn.I could have used you a couple of months ago.But I've already paid another lawyer to do my divorce :-( But I shall keep you in mind if I ever need another lawyer for anything.And Congrates on passing the bar.


Thank you! My "office" is conveniently located right up the road from you. We are practically neighbors, LOL!

AM
Beauty is most vivid in the shadow of Oblivion.
absinthe_minded
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:08 am
Location: KnoxVILE, TN


Return to The Exchange

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron